10-th INTERNATIONAL BALCAN COMIC ART FESTIVAL
‘NEW CREATORS’- Bitola -Macedonia
The ‘Byzant’—Visual Art Center is organizing the 10-th Annual international Comic art exhibition to be held in Prilep, Macedonia.
The theme is ‘DREAMLAND’-( Dreams, life, borders, walls, war, sex, food, sports, people, zoo, natural… etc from your country)
1. Participation is open to all artists of comics that currently publish or have published in national or international mass media and not published.
2. Participation will consist of an entry on the topic: „DREAMLAND”. The format can be 21 x 29,7cm – A4 Gallery formate. Send only good laser copy and original (original will not return).
Each work must bear the signature or initials of the artist at the front, with name, surname, adress, short biography-photo, telephone numberand e-mail address indicated on the back.
3. The entries should be packaged to protect the contents. The organization recommends placing the entry between two pieces of cardboard.
Shipping will be paid by the participant. On packaged sign: ‘PRINT OUT OF VALUE’. The organization is not responsible for any damage due ti shipment.
4. August 28th is the deadline for resident authors in Balkans, and July 21th for participants of other countries. The entries must be sent to the following address:
‘VIZANT’-Balcan Comic Art Center
Attn: comic plant
Contact person :Atlas
5. The entries selected by the Committee will be displayed in the 10th annual international exhibition of comic Arts.
6. The entries will become part of the ‘Byzant’ – visual art center archive. The entries may be displayed in all the premises of the ‘Vizant’-Visual Art center in itinerant exhibitions, and in other publications realated to the festival.
7. The „Vizant’ – Visual Art center has the right to reproduce and circulate the entries, whenever the authors’s name appears and the main objective is the dissemination of the exhibition or the participation in other activities of the ‘Vizant’ – Art center general in area of art comix, that is to say, catalogues, posters ,the press, web pages, etc… without generating any obligation towards the participating authors.
8. The organization will communicate through its web page or by means of letter the name of the authors whose entry has been received as well as the names of the selected entries. The authors will be informed of accommodation conditions if they want attend the exhibition opening or any acttivities parallel to this event.
9. Once the exhibition has closed in Bitola, Prilep, Veles, all the authors whose work has been selected will receive a copy of the publication made for the
10. The organization reserves the right to not exibit those entries considered to be an affront to individual or collective rights.
Special awards and invited to 7 artists on international comic art collony in Bitola and Prilep – (Marble sea) -Macedonia traveling expenses, visa, accomodation is a to ensure from organizateur.
12. Participation in the exhibition means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions.
13. ‘VIZANT’-ORGANIZATEUR IS A UNITED WHO PUBLISH CATALOGUE ART BOOK MIN.160 PAGES AND AFTER EXHIBITION SEND BOOK TO ALL SELECTED COMIC ARTISTS.